996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lap Times Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 02:04 PM
mose55 is on a distinguished road
Anyone have decent reference times for Pocono double infield?

(Including the hairpin on the South course)...was there this past week and was doing 1:55-2:00 according to my videocam.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:29 AM
stearnsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Edit

Last edited by stearnsn; 10-23-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Brainerd International Raceway, Brainerd, Minnesota

Brainerd Intl Raceway: recent track event using our Dbox's

ATOMIC Z == 1:50.6 (Modded Z06 on Hoosiers/Forgelines)

Woodster == 1:52.1 (Bluesmobile in Avatar on 19" PS2's street tires)

(Fastest Street Car in local Porsche Club is LUIS Sr who is in the 1:51's in
a 996 GT2 on Michelin Pilot Sport Cups).

Atomic Z will be running in the high 1:40's later this summer, WOW and only
his 3rd time at Brainerd ever. Who said Z06's are not fast????

Old 06-27-2008, 04:32 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I'll have some VIR lap times after this coming week... I'm using a traqmate to verify...I have taped footage from Summit from another guy chasing me, and we ran 1:22s on Summit main... I was in front of him, but HE ran a 1:22. That's pretty quick for that course.

Mike

Old 06-27-2008, 05:46 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Brainerd Intl Raceway: recent track event using our Dbox's

ATOMIC Z == 1:50.6 (Modded Z06 on Hoosiers/Forgelines)

Woodster == 1:52.1 (Bluesmobile in Avatar on 19" PS2's street tires)

(Fastest Street Car in local Porsche Club is LUIS Sr who is in the 1:51's in
a 996 GT2 on Michelin Pilot Sport Cups).

Atomic Z will be running in the high 1:40's later this summer, WOW and only
his 3rd time at Brainerd ever. Who said Z06's are not fast????
Marty, I already had those times for You and Eric, though you didnt mention before how the 1:51 was timed. Do you want me to change it?

Old 06-27-2008, 05:49 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stearnsn
Portland International
-12 turns w/ the chicane
-2007 Aston Martin Vantage-Stock
-PZeros
-1:34
I will add this when your post count has reached 50.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by mose55
(Including the hairpin on the South course)...was there this past week and was doing 1:55-2:00 according to my videocam.

I'm unsure of which config you were using.

Pocono double infeild with a hairpin on the south course? Or just the south course with the hairpin?

Old 07-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Here is a new lap time database for anyone.

http://www.laptimedb.com/Default.aspx

Old 07-31-2008, 05:30 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Best thread on 6speed.

Hope to add Cup Car times soon.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:59 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
VBox was used for ATomic Z and me at Brainerd,
Recently at The greatest track in the World we also registered some good times,
once again, Atomic was VERY FAST:
Road America Elkhart Lakes, WI
Woodster == 2:39.1 (Michelin PS2's 19")
Atomic Z == 2:32.1 (Hoosiers)

Old 08-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Marty, you want the new time or the old one??? I dont know if the old one was verified though. I already had Eric's time on there.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:17 AM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Here is a new lap time database for anyone.

http://www.laptimedb.com/Default.aspx
Question........the site said that it would email me a Password.....but it did not.......now says my User Name (driver) is already in use.........suggestions?

Old 08-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Try, forgot password (under login) and see if it resends it.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Try, forgot password (under login) and see if it resends it.
nope......per below, need Recovery Key, also tried the admin contact, maybe our server is blocking it.......also tried stting it up w/a dif name

Enter your email and password recovery key below then press 'Submit'. The password recovery key was sent to your email when your account was first created. If you do not know your recovery key, please contact the site administrator to reset your password.
Email: Password Recovery Key

Old 08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Well I dont know what to tell you, I saw this on corvette forum in the autox road racing section. The guy who started it posted a thread, you may want to try and see what's up. Mine worked fine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lap Times Thread