997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

duck tail finals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 12:36 PM
qikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud of
Few more ducktail pics

Got out to the Streets of Willow race track this weekend. I love to blast through the canyons, but rarely push the car this hard on a canyon road for fear of dying! Love getting to the track and feeling how the weight transfers and dances around at 10/10ths. Got to really feel the all wheel drive system kicking in to pull out of tight and slippery corners. Got to feel the tires get greasy from overheating and learning to trust the grip while drifting through a few corners. Got to beat on the brakes and realize once again how Awesome these cars truly are!!

Last edited by qikqbn; 11-25-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
So very sweet. Thank you for the eye candy.

Old 06-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Must let this fine Getty tail go....LMK if you are interested. It's Artic Silver.

Last edited by Darthvader; 09-29-2014 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Darthvader
Must let this fine Getty tail go....LMK if you are interested. It's Artic Silver.

hey darthie- is this the same one thats on the sport classic 997?

Old 06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
It's the same style but certainly not OEM. It's the closest match to the OEM that I have found.

Originally Posted by killacam
hey darthie- is this the same one thats on the sport classic 997?

Old 06-11-2014, 03:25 PM
kkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nicekkswow12 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Darthvader

could you post a pic with it mounted?
and its for sale?
quanto cuesta?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:48 PM
I never mounted it. This thread is full of pics with the spoiler mounted. I will be listing it on the for sale forum when I price it. Mounting inst are on the Getty website.

Originally Posted by kkswow12
could you post a pic with it mounted?
and its for sale?
quanto cuesta?

Old 06-12-2014, 01:26 PM
richard181 will become famous soon enough
same as this

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2054.jpg
Views:	2333
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	386705   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2073.jpg
Views:	2214
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	386706  
Old 06-12-2014, 05:11 PM
There you go same as that"^^^^^

Old 06-24-2014, 03:45 AM
evoq007 is on a distinguished road
Quick favor. Can someone take a few under hood pictures of the Getty tail. I want to see what the mounting points look like and how everything bolts up!

Thanks!

Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 PM
normster is on a distinguished road
^^^ ditto, would like to see the underside of it mounted with the lid up

Old 07-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Old 07-18-2014, 02:07 AM
simoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys,

I'm about to place the order, and would like do a final check on the below:
1) does the Getty ducktail fit perfectly out-of-the-box?
3) to disable the original auto spoiler feature, can this be done by Duramteric (which I plan to buy)? or must be done at a dealer with a PIWIS?

Thanks.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:42 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simoncpw
Hey guys,

I'm about to place the order, and would like do a final check on the below:
1) does the Getty ducktail fit perfectly out-of-the-box?
3) to disable the original auto spoiler feature, can this be done by Duramteric (which I plan to buy)? or must be done at a dealer with a PIWIS?

Thanks.

Why wouldn't you buy Darths? or are you?

Old 07-18-2014, 07:57 AM
He is doing a full body kit and does not need it primed or painted. Plus he is in Hong Kong so Getty can ship it much cheaper because they have the accounts with shippers.

Originally Posted by White Rock
Why wouldn't you buy Darths? or are you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: duck tail finals