997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

duck tail finals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 07:17 PM
simoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by qikqbn
can we get some front 3/4 pics from you too? :^)
Here you go....

and more pics from here: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...bc-forged.html

Old 08-25-2014, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That car looks great Simon!

Old 08-28-2014, 03:40 PM
qikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud of
+1 car is looking really good!! Unique and aggressive. Nice job!

Old 08-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
Simon - I hate your car
The conversion was perfect from every angles. I would of do the same mod but it would cost me over $12k total not including Labor and Paint. Very nicely done bro

Old 08-28-2014, 07:31 PM
simoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the rough
Thanks guys. I really like this Prior Design kit a lot, and also the fact that we don't see many on the street. But that's probably because at this price range, most people would go for the original Aero kit.

Also thanks to this thread on the duck tail. At over 17k views and 180 replies so far, I'm surprise that we still see only a few duck tail on the street.

And I gotta mention about those BC Forged wheels. Great build, great choice of style and customisation. I like it so much that I'm already thinking of buying another set for "winter" (although we really don't have snowy winter!).

Old 08-28-2014, 07:34 PM
qikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud ofqikqbn has much to be proud of
Gotta post this in the Ducktail club forum too

Nice photo from last weekend on Mulholland Highway coming back from Malibu

Old 09-01-2014, 08:01 AM
NugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really niceNugeC4S is just really nice
Been awhile - here's my '14 C4S cab w/my newly installed ducktail. Love it.

Note: need to change my avatar...my old 4S gone but not forgotten ...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dtail.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	400538  
Old 09-04-2014, 07:47 AM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Mine is in paint today wooo hooo

Old 09-05-2014, 05:08 AM
Originally Posted by Darthvader
Mine is in paint today wooo hooo
Hurray!!!

Old 09-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Matt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud ofMatt(inMA) has much to be proud of
Looks wicked nice! Well executed

Matt

Originally Posted by simoncpw
Hey guys, I've officially joined the club! And extremely happy with the result. Thank you all for the info and suggestions. Here are some of the photos:

Old 09-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Matt(inMA)
Looks wicked nice! Well executed
Thanks. Here are couple more pics...

Old 09-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
Sweeeeeeeet Simon

Old 09-08-2014, 07:08 PM
So far my ducktail experience has been a nightmare.

Old 09-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Darthvader
So far my ducktail experience has been a nightmare.
Oh no... what happened?

Old 09-08-2014, 07:20 PM
The Porsche shop I picked are a bunch of dumb asses. I guess it's my fault but they have done a great job on everything else for the last few years. I am very depressed.

Originally Posted by simoncpw
Oh no... what happened?

Last edited by Darthvader; 09-08-2014 at 07:27 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: duck tail finals