997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Alright ! I blew my engine and I need help. Please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 07:42 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by utkinpol
very odd video, person on the right seat does not behave as an instructor would, they have some crap hanging from rear view mirror and some sh$t on windshield as well, it looks like a private event of some sort with no adult supervision.
Exactly what I thought, plus this guy puts a few wheels off at the 1:10 mark. Looks like a pot calling the kettle black.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chudso
DI thought these cars were made to be driven hard...
Not the M96 or M97, the GT1 Block, Yes...

Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 AM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FriedRiceBoy
Well, looks like you got caught and lied to everyone on this forum as well as claiming you're FIA licensed. GL selling the car and don't be embarrass to take those driving classes provided at TH, you can benefit a lot.
So you post a video and flame someone here as your first action on the forum? You've got junk on your windshield & junk from the rearview. Clearly not "race" ready and harang someone who came on and asked for "help please". That's ballsy. Go eat your rice.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:17 AM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
At this point the thread should just be locked and allowed to wither away and die. Too much vitriol and trolling on both sides.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:38 AM
spf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the roughspf4000 is a jewel in the rough
^ +1

Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
OP - sorry about your trouble. Terrorizing cars in the green group aside, the engine trouble are a cruel and unusual punishment, deserved by no one... good luck to you.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM
hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !hroussard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by denversteve
So you post a video and flame someone here as your first action on the forum? You've got junk on your windshield & junk from the rearview. Clearly not "race" ready and harang someone who came on and asked for "help please". That's ballsy. Go eat your rice.
Hi, Denversteve, that is a GREAT color combo with the yellow / orange stripe... Do you have any hi-res pix?? sorry to hijack the thread..... hmmm... no I am not !!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by denversteve
"FriedRiceBoy" is obviously a sockpuppet account for another person here, created exclusively to post on this thread. Perhaps an admin can identify duplicate/suspicious activity originating from the same IP address and another 6speeder.

Meanwhile, I'm a bit surprised by how caustic some of the responses are. Okay, so the OP stuck a GT3RS badge on his 997S and he might have had something to do with the engine blowing out...but there's no need to hate.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:48 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Very weird thread. Is chuck on vacation?

Old 05-10-2012, 06:47 PM
erikig is on a distinguished road
Best of luck to the OP, I'm eager to hear how this gets resolved. It is how thoroughly the death of the engine is documented.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:41 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
why to kill thread? those who want to say something stupid will find the way to do it anyway, but i am for an example interested to know how OP will resolve this situation and what an outcome will be if motor gets opened. so, let it go as it does.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Yes....I will be interested to find out what happens.....however....the OP hasn't been very honest about some of the items listed. The hater comments aside would you really believe him if he gives us an update??

I don't think he will spend the money for ANY ideas given to him. With his lack of honesty who knows if it's really his car!! I know I gave him crap about the badge...but as he was questioned his dishonesty came out. His passenger is a fool and he drives like one. I bet earlier in the run or the day he did the damage and didn't know it because he wouldn't have a clue what signs were are that are there to stop and prevent what happened.

Another question....how did he happen to have the footage of the failure....maybe he edited it for the sake of the thread...that's cool, but the flame coming out the back?? I don't know about this guy, something wrong.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-16-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 05-15-2012, 08:48 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hroussard
Hi, Denversteve, that is a GREAT color combo with the yellow / orange stripe... Do you have any hi-res pix?? sorry to hijack the thread..... hmmm... no I am not !!
Sorry I'm working in L.A. right now and won't be back home for a couple of weeks. When I get back I'll get some photos out. The stripes are orange... very orange.

Last edited by denversteve; 05-15-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:14 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
thread closed. has turned ugly